During my search on the Marketplace of the Landlord Real Estate Tycoon, I have came across some pretty intriguing properties.
Here are my TOP 6:
- Did you know that the Eiffel Tower isn’t only in Paris, France. There are fifteen American municipalities named “Paris,” and many erected Eiffel Towers to pay homage to the city in Paris, France. One of the most famous is the one in Paris, Texas, who thought it would be fitting to place a big red cowboy hat on the top. Incidentally, Paris, Texas is also a famous film directed by Wim Wenders starring Nastassja Kinski.
- In addition to being the land of Peter Pan, the boy who never grows up, there is a place called Never Land in the US. It is the name of a ranch that served as the home of the famous entertainer Michael Jackson from 1988 to 2009. It is a 3000 acre property that features a fully equipped entertainment complex including an amusement park, cinema, and a zoo.
- Zombies are the undead that has been infected with the Solanum virus according to the author Max Brooks, son of famous comedian Mel Brooks and the writer of the famous book that turned into a blockbuster movie World War Z starring Brad Pitt.
- Downton Abbey is a British-American historical period drama television series created by Julian Fellowes and co-produced by Carnival Films and Masterpiece. It is set in the fictional Yorkshire country estate of Downton Abbey, depicts the lives of the aristocratic Crawley family and their domestic servants in the post-Edwardian era—with the great events in history having an effect on their lives and on the British social hierarchy.
- The Gates of Hell are various places on the surface of the world that have acquired a legendary reputation for being entrances to the underworld. Often they are found in regions of unusual geological activity, particularly volcanic areas, or sometimes at lakes, caves or mountains. They are also frequented by mythical heroes such as Hercules, Orpheus, and Aeneas.
- The Playboy Mansion is the home of Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner. In Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, nearby Beverly Hills, the mansion became famous during the 1970s through media reports of Hefner’s lavish parties. Recently, the American version of the magazine has stopped featuring pictures of nude models.
Thank you for reading another of our posts. If you like this post please share it. Please tell your friends about Landlord Real Estate Tycoon available on iOS – http://apple.co/21tNnKB and Android –http://bit.ly/1RVD9m4 If you haven’t done so already, please like our fanpage on Facebook. Please follow us on Twitter with @landlordgame. Thank you for playing Landlord. See you next time!